Hi and thanks for stopping by – This is Week #3 of the Feature Friday Block Party Blog Hop, which is being co-hosted by the lovely and talented author MJ Schiller and Buy the Book Tours! Please Twitter #FF us with @MargoHoornstra, @MJSchiller and @BuytheBookTours. I’ll be sharing Key Lime Cake and just a little bit about my book HONORABLE INTENTIONS!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon
- pudding mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 5 tablespoons key lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9×13 inch cake pan or one 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl stir together; lemon cake mix, lemon instant pudding, water, oil, eggs, and 5 tablespoons key lime juice, mixing well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Pour key lime glaze over cake while still warm.
- To Make Glaze: Mix together the confectioner’s sugar and 3 tablespoons of the key lime juice (or more if necessary), spoon glaze over warm cake.
Samantha must prove to Chase she’s a competent, trustworthy professional. That the sultry seductress he knew was only a pretense, her misguided alter ego acting on a stupid dare.
To save her reputation, she has to make him believe the mind blowing kisses and undeniable connection they shared meant nothing.
The hard part will be convincing herself.
Let’s see what everyone else brought to the Party!